+ 34 93 849 44 33
Collak, S.A. allocates much of its resources to continuous investment in the latest machinery and automation of manufacturing processes. This will get:
• Increase production capacity and reduce at the same time, the manufacturing costs.
• Having a more flexible production processes in order to be able to respond quickly and efficiently to any request that the market can do.
• Give its products the highest quality assurance aligned with their different technical characteristics, and compliance with regulations.
All manufacturing processes are constantly subjected to laboratory analysis and verificationsfor the quality control,ensuring that all manufactured products abide scrupulously by its specifications.
The result of our continuous investment in R&D is the production regarding the highest standards, both chemical and technological, ideally suited to the demands of standardized markets as well as to the individual needs of each customer.
The constant support and cooperation between the R & D, commercial and manufacturing departments is essential for the understanding of the various requests made by customers and to ensure the manufacture of all the innovations reached in the laboratories.
Respect for the environment is one of the basic objectives of Collak SA Consequently, their daily activity is developed by applying the following principles forthe environmental protection:
• Implementation of a policy of pollution prevention in new projects and processes.
• Continuous adaptation to the rules and legal requirements in environmental matters.
• Development of its activities with a commitment to continuous reduction of the environmental impact.
• Improving the environmental performance of facilities and implementing production processes that respect the environment.
• Promoting the environmental awareness within all employees through adequate information and training.
• Promoting our environmental principles among our suppliers and customers.
• This environmental policy is communicated to all staff and for its effective implementation, periodic reviewsare held at Collak.